- Supports vigorous immune activity.
- Sustains healthy immunity with a high content of alkylglycerols (25%-27% AKG).
- Energizes you, due to squalene's role in helping your body access and use energy reserves more effectively.
- Soothes minor aches and pains, keeping joints moving comfortably.
- Supports healthy cell growth regulation and cleanses the body.
- Antioxidant rich with a good supply of squalene and Omega-3 fatty acids to strengthen immune system.
While it's taken researchers some time to start looking into squalene and shark liver oil's other special components for their health benefits, northern folks have long depended on it. In Norway, Iceland and Sweden, shark liver oil has been a staple for making it through the harsh winters. Also, in Japan and China, shark liver oil has long held a special place in traditional healing.
You too can also experience its powerful affects for yourself without any risk. See for yourself how the AKGs and squalene in Bell Shark Liver Oil can help you battle winter's harsh conditions.